Businesses can take advantage of our no-cost services by posting job openings with us and allowing our Career Development Professionals to screen and refer potential candidates.
We connect businesses and job seekers through our online job matching system called EmployFlorida.
Career Development Professionals at our CareerSource Southwest Florida centers assist individuals and businesses in identifying cost-saving employment programs that can provide tax credits, employee bonding, on-the-job training, skill gap education, and more. Our career center locations and contact information, as well as an overview of our services and programs, can be found throughout our website.
On-site recruitment facilities and other services are available:
- Executive Search
- Family Relocation Assistance
- Industry Surveys
- Labor Market Information
- Professional Career Network
We provide a network of resources to assist businesses in recruiting, training and retaining a skilled workforce.
Business Services Brochure
The Business Services Team functions as an intermediary that brings together businesses, training providers, and a network of local community-based organizations. Businesses may receive valuable assistance in applying for tax credits, as well as, gain access to a new source of applicants.
Finding Qualified Employees
The following services are available to businesses at no-cost:
- Job matching
- Applicant pre-screening
- Referrals to positions
- Job fairs and hiring events
- Private interviewing facilities
- Employee training facilities
Professional Career Network
Our Professional Career Network (PCN) offers career transition services to professionals through networking, workshops, business partnerships and job referrals. The network provides an opportunity for professionals from various industries to exchange contacts, experiences, and referrals. A 12-hour training course is offered at no-cost to professionals who meet the criteria for participation. Training covers the following topics:
- Defining career goals and values
- Taking inventory of one’s skills
- Learning creative job searching tips and resources that produce successful results
- Realizing the power of networking
- Discovering the hidden job market and finding out how to penetrate it
- Developing an effective personal “infomercial” aka elevator speech
- Writing winning cover letters and developing creative resumes
- Acquiring successful interviewing skills and effective techniques
- Achieving salary negotiating strategies and successful tactics