A Job Fair/Networking Event for Businesses, Technology Professionals and Students
The SWFL Regional Technology Partnership (swfrtp.org) invites current tech job seekers, tech students of all levels (secondary, vocational and college – even if not yet seeking a job) and current tech professionals to come meet representatives from the region’s leading tech organizations and employers.
There is NO FEE for individuals to attend this event and it is open to all.
What: TECHmatch 2021 Job Fair/Networking Event
When: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Where: Florida Gulf Coast University, Cohen Center Ballroom, 10501 FGCU Boulevard North, Fort Myers, FL 33965
Space is limited! Please register to secure your spot!
Click here for a printable flyer.
We want you to succeed at this career event, so we give you the opportunity to build your resume online on Employ Florida. You can access the tools to create a resume with ease by using this simple to use resume builder. Prepare a copy to share with employers at the job fair by downloading, printing, or emailing them.
Tips you need to know when attending a job fair
- Find out which employers are attending the event.
- Register and arrive early
- Maintain eye contact and practice active listening
- Visit all employers’ booths for company profile, job listings and Social Media
- Dress professionally and have physical and digital copies of your resume available
Participating companies include: