The job search can be intimidating. Let us help!
We are a member of the CareerSource Florida network and are connected with many community partners to provide you with job preparation services free of charge.
Our career centers provide programs designed to help job seekers and employers.
Call or visit one of our centers – our professional and friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
- Resource Rooms: Free access to computers with high-speed Internet. Phones, fax machines, copiers, and printers are available at our career centers.
- Reemployment Assistance: If you need information about the Reemployment Assistance Program or how to file unemployment claims, visit our centers or call toll-free 1-877-516-9458.
- Find a Job: We offer state-of-the-art job matching services. Our Career Development Professionals are on-hand, we give you the support you need to get back in the game.
- Training Opportunities: If an individual requires additional occupational skills-upgrading to obtain employment, funding may be available to attend school at one of our eligible training providers in a career that is in demand. We operate under a work-first concept, which means when someone seeks assistance through our Career Centers, we first determine if that individual has relevant, marketable work skills and is ready to enter or advance in the job market.
- Because each jobseeker’s personal and financial situation is unique, we recommend you contact the center nearest you to make an appointment with a Career Development Professional. Click on the following link for the location and phone number for our centers: CareerSource Southwest Florida career centers.
- Veterans Services: Our highly trained staff of veterans’ employment specialists can help you make the transition into civilian life or improve your current job situation.
- Workers with Disabilities: Find your way through all of the complex levels of entitlement programs and career guidance.
- If your background includes legal problems that prevent you from qualifying for a job, we can help. Through regional partnerships, you can access special services to make your workplace transition successful.
- We can also provide additional resources through other partnering agencies, including domestic violence counseling, vocational rehabilitation, charitable organizations and other community service organizations.