CareerSource Southwest Florida is determined to provide you with all of the resources to make your job hunt successful. When you visit one of our locations, you will find a variety of resources spanning from workforce professionals ready to help you to resource rooms with self-service tools to make your job search easier.
In our resource rooms, you will find:
- Free access to high-speed Internet
- Fax machines
- Copy machines
Our workshops are available to the community at no charge. However, all customers must first be registered in our system, Employ Florida, which offers a full range of features and services to assist job seekers and employers.
- Workshops for employability skills at the career centers are listed on the center calendars.
- Computer classes are currently only scheduled at the Fort Myers center.
Are you ready to check out the schedule?
- Look on the right hand side of this page for Center Calendars to view the workshop and computer class schedules;
- Choose the city closest to your residence and click on the city name;
- Review the available workshops and plan to attend;
- Be sure to make note of the day, the date and the time;
- Computer classes are very popular, therefore, we ask that you sign up for the class by calling our CareerSource Southwest Florida front desk in Fort Myers at 239-931-8200.
Please note: A blank calendar indicates there currently are no workshops scheduled at that location; choose another location.
You can also click on Center Locations from any page to access our event calendars.
We have many offices, so check out our Locations page for the nearest location.