This Southwest Florida program is unique in the state of Florida and is expanding to more and more schools every year.
- A comprehensive mentoring and academic intervention program
- Prepares the student holistically for post-secondary education and/or to enter the workforce successfully
- It is designed for high school students seriously at risk of dropping out
- It is a Workforce, Education, Employer partnership
- Targets personal, academic and employment success
- The program provides: work-readiness training, one-on-one mentoring, individualized academic assistance, and incentives to attend school regularly, improve grades, and graduate