Sponsored by Lee Health, Cypress Living, and Hope Healthcare
Take the first step toward your dream career!
Wednesday, May 25, 2022, from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
CareerSource Southwest Florida-Fort Myers center
At the Job Fair
• Learn about in-demand healthcare jobs with paid
• Explore certifications, scholarships, and tuition
Same Day Job Offers!
Career opportunities available for all
• Entry Level: Customer service, food services, housekeeping,
transport, public safety, and more
• Nursing: CNA, MA, LPN, RN, Advanced Provider and
Tips you need to know when attending a career fair:
- Create the ideal up-to-date resume – it should be short, clear, and easy to read in one minute.
- Make sure yours is one that is memorable but totally professional.
- Use good-quality resume paper.
- Arrive on time.
- Dress for success.
- Maintain eye contact and practice active listening.
To help you succeed at this event, we offer the opportunity for you to build your resume online on Employ Florida. You can easily access the tools to create a resume using this simple-to-use resume builder. Prepare a copy to share with employers by downloading, printing, or emailing them. Use this step-by-step Employflorida Registration guide.