Sponsored by Clerk of Courts Port Charlotte
Take the first step toward your dream career!
Friday, May 27, 2022, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
CareerSource Southwest Florida-Port Charlotte center
At the Job Fair
• Learn about government jobs with paid training opportunities
Full-Time + Benefits
Court & Records Clerks:
An excellent customer service skillset and the ability to type 35 wpm are required. Previous internal audit experience preferred. BA in Accounting is required, and cash handling experience is a plus.
Tips you need to know when attending a career fair:
- Create the ideal up-to-date resume – it should be short, clear, and easy to read in one minute.
- Make sure yours is one that is memorable but totally professional.
- Use good-quality resume paper.
- Arrive on time.
- Dress for success.
- Maintain eye contact and practice active listening.
To help you succeed at this event, we offer the opportunity for you to build your resume online on Employ Florida. You can easily access the tools to create a resume using this simple-to-use resume builder. Prepare a copy to share with employers by downloading, printing, or emailing them. Use this step-by-step Employflorida Registration guide.