Discover local career opportunities, education benefits, support services and veteran experiences!
Hosted by: CareerSource Southwest Florida & Florida Gulf Coast University
When: Thursday, April 14, 2022, from 9am – 1pm
What: For Veterans, By Veterans – This event is tailored towards the needs of post 9/11 veterans, however veterans from every era are welcome to attend!
To view event details, a list of participating employers and community resources planning to attend, click available flyers in:
Tips you need to know when attending a career fair:
- Create the ideal up to date resume – it should be short, clear, and easy to read in one minute.
- Make sure yours is one that is memorable but totally professional.
- Use good quality resume paper.
- Bring plenty of copies for the employers.
- Arrive on time.
- Maintain eye contact and practice active listening.
To help you succeed at this event, we offer the opportunity for you to build your resume online on Employ Florida. You can easily access the tools to create a resume using this simple-to-use resume builder. Prepare a copy to share with employers by downloading, printing, or emailing them. Use this step-by-step Employflorida Registration guide.