The Southwest Florida region consists of 5 counties: Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry, and Lee Counties.
Even though these counties are part of the entire Southwest Florida region, each one is quite distinctive in its own economic development.
We had the pleasure of meeting and interviewing each County’s Economic Development Leaders about the following questions:
- What are your county’s best assets for business attraction and expansion?
- What are your county’s best assets for workforce attraction?
- What are your targeted sectors or industries?
- what does your strategic plan consist of?
- What will your county look like in five years?
And here is what individual Economic Development Office had to say about their respective county:
We hope you enjoyed listening to each county’s Economic Development Managers about the future of our SWFL’s region!