Are you a Lee County, Florida resident? Have you lost your job or received reduced work hours due to COVID-19?
Lee County Government is investing in Human & Business Services to provide immediate assistance for individuals, families and businesses.
Funds are available through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act federal stimulus package.
Individual Assistance Program includes:
- Rent, Mortgage, Utilities assistance – payments will be made directly to landlord, mortgage company and/or utility company.
- Maximum assistance of $2,000 per household (income limits vary)
- Applicant must have had a loss of employment or reduced work hours due to COVID-19.
- Click here for more information and how to apply online.
- Assistance is provided to participating childcare providers
- Must have an unexpected job loss or hours reduction due to the impacts of COVID-19 and Governor DeSantis’ Safer at Home Act.
- Must require childcare in order to return to work.
- Click here for more information and how to apply.
Click here for a flyer (English and Spanish) with details about each assistance program.
Para asistencia en español, por favor llame 239-533-2273.