Collier County rolls out $67 Million Coronavirus Relief Fund Program for its county residents affected by COVID-19!
Financial assistance is available to nonprofits, health and public safety, individuals, and businesses through CollierCARES funding program. Click here for more details.
Individual Assistance Program
- $15 Million is available for individual assistance to qualified residents
- Financial assistance with past due rent, mortgage, childcare, and utility payments.
- Applications open at 8 am on August 17, deadline is Noon on August 31.
Nonprofits, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Community Health Care and Public Safety Assistance
- $30 Million available for community health and services initiatives.
- It includes nonprofits, community health and public safety providers, 501(c)(19) veterans organizations, food banks/pantries, and childcare providers that fall under 501(c)(3) nonprofit status.
- Applications open 8 am on July 27, deadline is Noon on August 24.
Small Business Relaunch and Rehire
- $10 Million for small business relaunch and rehire grants.
- It includes hospitality marketing efforts for those in the hospitality sector.
- Applications open 8 am on August 31, deadline is Noon on September 8.
This relief fund program includes $5 Million for personal protective equipment (PPE) and $7 Million in Reserve.
For general information abut CollierCARES program call (239) 252-8999 or dial 311 within Collier County.