The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! We’re a federally funded, nonprofit agency working with the State of Florida and many community partners to provide you with job preparation services free of charge. Our Career Centers provide programs designed to help job seekers and employers. Call or visit one of our centers – our professional and friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We know searching for the right job can be daunting, so we’ve aggregated all of the best jobs in the area into one list! Plus, we highlight top opportunities so you don’t miss out.
Job seekers: The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! Get ahead and plan your future with our portfolio of job seekers services.
If you need information about the Reemployment Assistance Program or how to file claims, visit our centers or call toll-free
You may need further education to increase your skill set or learn a new trade. Funding may be available to attend school at one of our eligible training providers in a career that is in demand.
Our highly trained staff of veterans’ employment specialists can help you make the transition into civilian life or improve your current job situation.
We want to help you find your way through all of the complex levels of entitlement programs and career guidance.
Hot Job News
- Ace Hardware Corporation ~ Hiring Event in Ft. Myers ~ 1.31.2018 & 2.1.2018 Ace Hardware Corporation Now Hiring: Customer Care Agents New Hardware Corporation – New Fort Myers Call Center Job Order Number: 10609466 www.employflorida.com Location: CareerSource Southwest Florida 4150 Ford St. Ext., Ft. Myers, FL 33916 Date: Wednesday, January 31st, 2018 & Thursday, February 1st, 2018 Time: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please apply prior to visiting the center: www.ace.com Are you interested in being Ace helpful? Ace ... Learn more
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) ~ Hiring Event in Ft. Myers ~ 1.18.2018 Who We Are From its foundation in 1990 as a janitorial services company working within the hospitality sector, Hospitality Staffing Solutions recognized the need for a compliant, reliable, and cost-effective back of house workforce. Hospitality Staffing Solutions grew to be the standard setting HR Staffing and Services provider of choice to a demanding and changing industry. ... Learn more
- GCA Services Group ~ Hiring Event in Ft. Myers ~ Every Tuesday in January Hiring Event GCA Services Group, Inc. is a leading national provider of quality facility services, including janitorial/custodial services, contamination control for clean room manufacturing, facilities operations and maintenance, grounds management, production staffing and labor management, diversified staffing, and more. Location: CareerSource Southwest Florida 4150 Ford St. Ext., Ft. Myers, Florida 33916 Dates: Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018 Tuesday, ... Learn more
- South Seas Island Resort ~ Hiring Event in Ft. Myers ~ 1.23.2018 South Seas Island Resort strives to create an outstanding hospitality experience for every guest, every day. “We may run amazing hotels around the world, but our success comes from taking care of every guest each time they stay with us. Our associates are passionate about service and it shows. Whether they’re working at the front desk, ... Learn more
- Performance Driven Workforce~Hiring Event **Monday, January 29th from 10am-1pm** at our Naples Career Center Performance Driven Workforce is Seeking Part Time Test Drivers DO YOU LOVE TO DRIVE? Performance Driven Workforce (PDW) is hiring (50) test car drivers to evaluate new model cars in Naples, Florida. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – Performance Driven Workforce is for you! Job ... Learn more
- New Year~New Goals…Check out these job opportunities! Let’s start 2018 with some excellent job opportunities! There is an opening for a Project Manager/Auto CAD Technician in Fort Myers, a Materials Manager in Naples, a Court Business Analyst I in Punta Gorda and more! This list changes every week, be sure to check back on Wednesdays to see the newest listings! Visit our Hot Job Opportunities Page You can ... Learn more
- Prepare yourself for your next career By now we have all created a list of resolutions which most have already fallen off our to-do-list. But one area you cannot allow to fall off is your Job Search. Take these few steps to prepare yourself and stay motivated without distractions as you search for your next career. You are now a “Professional in ... Learn more
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Program It’s easier than ever to find out if you qualify for EITC. It is a refundable federal income tax credit for low to moderate income working individuals and families. The EITC is not just for families with children. Some lower income workers without children are also able to receive EITC. Click here to access the EITC ... Learn more
- 5 Tips For a Successful Job Search Do you often wonder where to start with your job search? A successful job search campaign requires a clearly defined goal, an action plan, and the implementation of that action plan. To focus on the job You want and not the job you had follow these 5 tips: Research occupations in demand (labor market information). Diversify your job search ... Learn more
Hear From People Like You!
“I have to thank Selina and all the staff at CareerSource Southwest Florida and my instructors at iTech (Immokalee Technical College) for the support they gave me. After receiving the assistance to go back to school to advance my knowledge in the medical field, we are now able to pay our bills and on our way to a better life”. ~ Kimberly West
“I wanted to enroll in the Medical Administrative Specialist program at Fort Myers Institute of Technology (FMIT). That’s when CareerSource Southwest Florida came into my life and what a difference that has made.” ~ Melissa Ramos
“I knew what I wanted and I enjoy caring for others; it’s when I’m the happiest. I was working part time as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) when I heard about CareerSource Southwest Florida and immediately recognized an opportunity to create a career path that could lead to self-sufficiency for me and my two year old daughter, Autumn. ~ Dwan Bell