The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! We’re a federally funded, nonprofit agency working with the State of Florida and many community partners to provide you with job preparation services free of charge. Our Career Centers provide programs designed to help job seekers and employers. Call or visit one of our centers – our professional and friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We know searching for the right job can be daunting, so we’ve aggregated all of the best jobs in the area into one list! Plus, we highlight top opportunities so you don’t miss out.
Job seekers: The job search can be intimidating. Let us help! Get ahead and plan your future with our portfolio of job seekers services.
If you need information about the Reemployment Assistance Program or how to file claims, visit our centers or call toll-free
You may need further education to increase your skill set or learn a new trade. Funding may be available to attend school at one of our eligible training providers in a career that is in demand.
Our highly trained staff of veterans’ employment specialists can help you make the transition into civilian life or improve your current job situation.
We want to help you find your way through all of the complex levels of entitlement programs and career guidance.
Hot Job News
- Prepare yourself for your next career By now we have all created a list of resolutions which most have already fallen off our to-do-list. But one area you cannot allow to fall off is your Job Search. Take these few steps to prepare yourself and stay motivated without distractions as you search for your next career. You are now a “Professional in ... Learn more
- Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Program It’s easier than ever to find out if you qualify for EITC. It is a refundable federal income tax credit for low to moderate income working individuals and families. The EITC is not just for families with children. Some lower income workers without children are also able to receive EITC. Click here to access the EITC ... Learn more
- 5 Tips For a Successful Job Search Do you often wonder where to start with your job search? A successful job search campaign requires a clearly defined goal, an action plan, and the implementation of that action plan. To focus on the job You want and not the job you had follow these 5 tips: Research occupations in demand (labor market information). Diversify your job search ... Learn more
- Career opportunities await you at Air Technology Engines Air Technology Engines is continuing to hire skilled T53 mechanics and inspectors due to the increase of repair and overhaul business. Air Technology Engines is an authorized Honeywell T53 Service Center which overhauls and upgrades gas turbine engines, helicopter transmissions and dynamic components used in firefighting, armed forces and law enforcement helicopters. If you have what ... Learn more
- Military friendly employers, service members, veterans, and military spouses connect virtually Attention Active Duty Service Members, Reserves, Veterans, Military Spouses: Starting a new job is never easy, and finding the right one after serving in the military can be even more daunting, but this organization is here to help you every step of the way. If you are transitioning in the near future, or have already left the ... Learn more
Hear From People Like You!
“I have to thank Selina and all the staff at CareerSource Southwest Florida and my instructors at iTech (Immokalee Technical College) for the support they gave me. After receiving the assistance to go back to school to advance my knowledge in the medical field, we are now able to pay our bills and on our way to a better life”. ~ Kimberly West
“I wanted to enroll in the Medical Administrative Specialist program at Fort Myers Institute of Technology (FMIT). That’s when CareerSource Southwest Florida came into my life and what a difference that has made.” ~ Melissa Ramos
“I knew what I wanted and I enjoy caring for others; it’s when I’m the happiest. I was working part time as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) when I heard about CareerSource Southwest Florida and immediately recognized an opportunity to create a career path that could lead to self-sufficiency for me and my two year old daughter, Autumn. ~ Dwan Bell