- Professional Career Network – Class of March 2017 – Ready to Rock! “All great achievements require time”, Maya Angelou Are you getting calls for jobs you do not want? Do you know why you didn’t hear back from the interviewer after an amazing interview? Do you know why you weren’t offered the job? To find the job of your dreams is a great achievement! ... Learn More
- Microsoft Office Suite Classes Available at Naples Center Microsoft Office Suite Basic Computer Classes offered every Friday from 8:30am-3:00pm at: CareerSource Southwest Florida 3050 Horseshoe Drive Naples, FL 34104 ***Please note that Certificate of Completion will be provided at the end of the course.*** Learn More
- Higher unemployment rates show positive signs in our region “I think more people are entering the workforce; we have seen unemployment rate tick up from time to time as confidence in our economy grows. Discouraged workers who weren’t looking are reentering the labor market because more and more job opportunities are open.” Jim Wall, Communications Director for CareerSource Southwest ... Learn More
- Decide if the job is right for you by interpreting interview responses In this article, “5 Common Interview Responses That Can Be Interpreted Two Different Ways“, by The Muse website written by Scott Huntington, helps us understand that interview responses can be interpreted two different ways. The interview is a two-way street, which means, both the employer and the job candidate should ask questions to ... Learn More
- Professional Career Network Class of January 2017 – Ready for their next career! “A good job is more than just a paycheck. A good job fosters independence and discipline, and contributes to the health of the community. A good job is a means to provide for the health and welfare of your family, to own a home, and save for retirement”. James H. ... Learn More
- You may be unaware of this fatal job interview mistake! In this article, The Fatal Job Interview Mistake You Won’t Realize You’re Making shared by Forbes posted on January 19th, 2017 by Liz Ryan, Contributor, are great insights on a very big mistake you may not be aware you’ve made after an interview. One of the worst things you can do is not leaving a ... Learn More
Find A JobView a sampling of great job openings in Southwest Florida! Find the jobs you want by simply using the search box below or by clicking the top of each column to sort jobs by title, location, or salary.
See a job you like? Just head to employflorida.com by clicking on the Learn More link.
On Employ Florida, click on "Find a Job."
Next, click on the "Job Number Search" tab and enter the Job Order # from the table below to view the full job description and qualifications.
|Job Order #||Job Title||Description/ |
|10428074||Customer Service and Data Processing Team Manager||Learn more||Bonita Springs|
|$30k to $40k per year|
|10406279||Business Development Manager||Learn more||Naples|
|$79k per year|
|10281187||Executive Chef||Learn more||Punta Gorda |
|$48k to $58K per year|
|10414931||Full Time Hygienist||Learn more||Cape Coral|
|$50k to $60K|
|10380026||Branch Manager||Learn more||Naples|
|$45k to $47k per year|
|10414641||Route Sales Representatives||Learn more||Clewiston|
|DOE (Depends on Experience)|
|10412926||Marketing Manager||Learn more||Bonita Springs|
|DOE (Depends on Experience)
|$20.00 an hour
|10415507||Press Operator||Learn more||Cape Coral|
|$16.00 to $18.00 an hour|
|10415648||Bookkeeper/Real Estate||Learn more||Port Charlotte|
|DOE (Depends on Experience)|
|1277107||Small Engine Mechanic||Learn more||Fort Myers|
|$15.00 to $20.00 an hour|
|10366241||Sheet Metal Mechanic||Learn more||Fort Myers|
|$14.00 to $18.00 an hour|
Don’t need our help? Start Here!
Commonly known as a “self-directed job search”, if you do not need assistance with your job search and are only interested in viewing and applying to job openings in Southwest Florida, simply get started by registering for Employ Florida.
Employ Florida (EF) allows you to upload your resume, turn on the Virtual Recruiter tool, and watch as the Virtual Recruiter finds jobs specifically matched to keywords from your resume.
Click on the image above to download our “Employ Florida Registration and Resume Builder Steps” document. This will provide instructions on registering for the Employ Florida and building your resume.
View self-paced videos and tutorials on such topics as proper resume writing and how to conduct a job search. Click the image above for instructions on how to access the Employ Florida Learning Center.
Developing a successful job search strategy is very different from just looking for a job. By visiting your local CareerSource Southwest Florida center, you can access:
Join our professional network and reach professionals from various industries, attend career development workshops, and receive job referrals. Download the brochure for more information.
Contact Sue Noe at email@example.com
Contact Sue Noe 239-931-8282
Have you recently relocated? If you have and your spouse or partner is still searching for employment, don’t face the challenge alone. Our program offers resources that can help you discover career opportunities in Southwest Florida. Download our brochure for more information.
Contact Peg Elmore at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Peg Elmore 239-931-8282
Looking for a CareerSource Southwest Florida location nearest you? Click here to view our locations page.