- GCA Services Group ~ Hiring Event in Ft. Myers ~ 7.26.2017 Hiring Event Location: CareerSource Southwest Florida 4150 Ford St. Ext., Ft. Myers, FL 33916 Date: Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. Please review positions at www.EmployFlorida.com Hiring: Car Rental Cleaners Job Order Number: 10483252 Schedule Flexibility, Valid FL Driver’s License, pass MVR check, Driving Experience required. Please dress professionally and bring a resume ... Learn More
- Destination Graduation Students Reach Success!!! “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” Martin Luther King, Jr. Every single student has a story to tell you and on July 12, 2017, they shared their story and appreciation ... Learn More
- Tuition Assistance for Occupational Skills Upgrade If an individual requires additional occupational skills upgrading to obtain employment, funding may be available to attend school at one of our eligible training providers in a career that is in demand. Here is the link to our Training Provider Page/ Occupations-in-Demand. You can view our list of high demand ... Learn More
- What You Can Get From Summer Employment “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” Carol Burnett We are half-way through the summer and you may know what matters in regards to keeping the job you have and how it can help you in future career choices. Believe it or not, summer jobs can open up ... Learn More
- Interpreting Interview Responses Interview Questions-Decide if the job is right for you by interpreting interview responses In this article, “5 Common Interview Responses That Can Be Interpreted Two Different Ways“, found on The Muse website written by Scott Huntington, he helps us understand that interview responses can be interpreted two different ways. The interview is a two-way ... Learn More
- Organize Yourself for a Less Stressful Job Search Do you ever feel like you are spinning your wheels and getting nowhere? Are you applying to many jobs with no interview calls? Is it possible that you are not sticking to a schedule for your job search? If you answered YES to these questions, there are solutions you can ... Learn More
Find A JobView a sampling of great job openings in Southwest Florida! Find the jobs you want by simply using the search box below or by clicking the top of each column to sort jobs by title, location, or salary.
See a job you like? Just head to employflorida.com by clicking on the Learn More link.
On Employ Florida, click on "Find a Job."
Next, click on the "Job Number Search" tab and enter the Job Order # from the table below to view the full job description and qualifications.
|Job Order #||Job Title||Description/ |
|10494899||Technology and Logistics Manager||Learn more||Fort Myers Beach|
|$60k to $70k per year|
|10508343||Sales Territory Manager||Learn more||Cape Coral|
|$20k to $50k per year|
|10476390||Superintendent||Learn more||Lehigh Acres|
|$1,000 to $1,400 per week|
|10509346||Dental Hygienist||Learn more||Punta Gorda|
|$29.00 to $31.00 an hour|
|10510092||Law Firm Manager||Learn more||Fort Myers|
|DOE (Depends on Experience)|
|10469521||AquaMobile Traveling Swim Instructor/Lifeguard||Learn more||Fort Myers |
|$30.00 to $60.00 an hour|
|10473905||Electrician Foreperson||Learn more||Fort Myers |
|$18.00 to $22.00 an hour|
|10508676||HVAC Service Technician||Learn more||Naples|
|DOE (Depends on Experience)|
|10508411||Loader Operator||Learn more||Fort Myers |
|$16.00 to $20.00 an hour|
|$12.80 to $21.63 an hour|
|10348292||Carpenter/Remodeler||Learn more||Port Charlotte|
|$15.00 to $20.00 an hour|
|10394119||Aluminum & Vinyl Installer||Learn more||Cape Coral|
|$15.00 to $25.00 an hour|
|10477456||Mechanical electrical experience||Learn more||Labelle|
|$13.00 to $17.00 an hour|
Don’t need our help? Start Here!
Commonly known as a “self-directed job search”, if you do not need assistance with your job search and are only interested in viewing and applying to job openings in Southwest Florida, simply get started by registering for Employ Florida.
Employ Florida (EF) allows you to upload your resume, turn on the Virtual Recruiter tool, and watch as the Virtual Recruiter finds jobs specifically matched to keywords from your resume.
Click on the image above to download our “Employ Florida Registration and Resume Builder Steps” document. This will provide instructions on registering for the Employ Florida and building your resume.
View self-paced videos and tutorials on such topics as proper resume writing and how to conduct a job search. Click the image above for instructions on how to access the Employ Florida Learning Center.
Developing a successful job search strategy is very different from just looking for a job. By visiting your local CareerSource Southwest Florida center, you can access:
Join our professional network and reach professionals from various industries, attend career development workshops, and receive job referrals. Download the brochure for more information.
Contact Sue Noe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sue Noe 239-931-8282
Have you recently relocated? If you have and your spouse or partner is still searching for employment, don’t face the challenge alone. Our program offers resources that can help you discover career opportunities in Southwest Florida. Download our brochure for more information.
Contact Peg Elmore at email@example.com
Contact Peg Elmore 239-931-8282
Looking for a CareerSource Southwest Florida location nearest you? Click here to view our locations page.