- Summer Employment – On the Job Advice Do you remember the first job you got? Do you recall the excitement of getting your first paycheck? These are memorable moments we will never forget and they bring us the experience required to advance to the next level in our future careers. Summer employment can be a great experience that ... Learn More
- On the Job Training Available for Telecommunication Installation Technician Are you aware that you may be eligible for an “On the Job Training” program? Have you wanted a career as a Telecommunications Installation Technician? Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to earn as you train in a new field! “On the Job Training” Available as a Telecommunications Installation Technician Full ... Learn More
- GCA ~ Hiring Event in Ft. Myers ~ 6.21.2017 Are you a detailed person? Are you a careful driver? GCA is hiring rental car cleaners. Responsibilities include cleaning the interior and exterior of rental return cars and performs an inspection of cars for damage not detected earlier. Hiring Event Location: CareerSource Southwest Florida 4150 Ford St. Ext., Ft. Myers, FL 33916 Date: Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 Time: ... Learn More
- Summer Job Tips and Expectations School has ended and the summer has arrived. By now, you probably found a part-time or full-time job to get you through the summer. Something to bring you extra cash before school starts. Now that you are in your summer job, let’s address some areas of great importance that will help ... Learn More
- Burnout-How to Avoid it while Job Searching The Summer has arrived along with possible changes in your family life. If you have children or teenagers, they are out of school, probably in summer or sports camps, and perhaps working at a summer job. These major family changes can impact our focus and attention in our job searching plan. One critical ... Learn More
- A Hiring Manager’s Advice on What is a Great Candidate You may wonder “what does it take to be a great candidate for the job I really want?” If you’ve asked yourself that question, chances are you’ve probably gone to several interviews and didn’t get the call back for a job offer. If this is your situation, don’t despair. We may ... Learn More
Find A JobView a sampling of great job openings in Southwest Florida! Find the jobs you want by simply using the search box below or by clicking the top of each column to sort jobs by title, location, or salary.
See a job you like? Just head to employflorida.com by clicking on the Learn More link.
On Employ Florida, click on "Find a Job."
Next, click on the "Job Number Search" tab and enter the Job Order # from the table below to view the full job description and qualifications.
|Job Order #||Job Title||Description/ |
|10481932||Production Control Manager||Learn more||Naples|
|$90K per year|
|10494899||Technology and Logistics Manager||Learn more||Fort Myers Beach|
|$60k to $70K per year|
|10445570||Marketing Director||Learn more||Fort Myers Beach|
|$50k to $60K per year|
|10495452||Manufacturing Engineer||Learn more||Fort Myers |
|$60k per year|
|10481871||Cost Accountant||Learn more||Naples|
|$60K per year|
|10414931||FT Weekday Hygienist||Learn more||Cape Coral|
|$50k to $60K per year|
|10483357||Financial Accountant||Learn more||Punta Gorda|
|$19.00 to $34.00 an hour|
|10493675||Civil Project Manager||Learn more||Fort Myers |
|$900 to $1,500 per week|
|$10.00 to $20.00 an hour|
|10477456||Mechanical electrical experience||Learn more||Labelle|
|$13.00 to $17.00 an hour|
|10493670||Project Manager||Learn more||Fort Myers|
|$900 to $1,500 per week|
Don’t need our help? Start Here!
Commonly known as a “self-directed job search”, if you do not need assistance with your job search and are only interested in viewing and applying to job openings in Southwest Florida, simply get started by registering for Employ Florida.
Employ Florida (EF) allows you to upload your resume, turn on the Virtual Recruiter tool, and watch as the Virtual Recruiter finds jobs specifically matched to keywords from your resume.
Click on the image above to download our “Employ Florida Registration and Resume Builder Steps” document. This will provide instructions on registering for the Employ Florida and building your resume.
View self-paced videos and tutorials on such topics as proper resume writing and how to conduct a job search. Click the image above for instructions on how to access the Employ Florida Learning Center.
Developing a successful job search strategy is very different from just looking for a job. By visiting your local CareerSource Southwest Florida center, you can access:
Join our professional network and reach professionals from various industries, attend career development workshops, and receive job referrals. Download the brochure for more information.
Contact Sue Noe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sue Noe 239-931-8282
Have you recently relocated? If you have and your spouse or partner is still searching for employment, don’t face the challenge alone. Our program offers resources that can help you discover career opportunities in Southwest Florida. Download our brochure for more information.
Contact Peg Elmore at email@example.com
Contact Peg Elmore 239-931-8282
Looking for a CareerSource Southwest Florida location nearest you? Click here to view our locations page.