Letting CareerSource Southwest Florida help you recruit your talent can reduce costs and increase your productivity.
Businesses can take advantage of the no-cost services available by posting job openings, and allowing Career Development Professionals to screen and refer potential candidates. View the resources available through our Business Services.
Like any other job matching system, Employ Florida matches job applicants with your job openings.
However, there are some differences:
- The services we provide through CareerSource Southwest Florida and our job matching system, Employ Florida, are offered at no cost to employers and job seekers.
- Area businesses can request our local representatives to visit your business to listen and learn more about your current and future hiring needs.
- Certified Workforce Professionals are able to pre-screen applicants prior to referring them to your business.
- You can pick up the phone and talk to a local representative about the quality and quantity of referrals
- There are interviewing offices available to you in our facilities for recruiting and pre-screening events.
Not sure how to post a job?
The Employ Florida system is designed to act as a self-service (24/7) recruitment tool, at first it may seem a bit daunting (but it’s not). So, if you are thinking of adding an employee or just want to explore local labor market information such as prevailing wages, educational requirements for specific jobs, annual openings or the most effective way to write a job order, please contact your local businesses service account representative for assistance. Their number is 239-931-8282
Click on the following link for the Center location nearest you: CareerSource Southwest Florida center locations