We understand that businesses face numerous challenges hiring and retaining talented employees. That’s why we have developed a variety of services to help you improve your recruitment, hire top talent, and train employees. These services are meant to help your business become more efficient and save money.
Access no-cost job recruiting services that help match qualified applicants to your open positions. They offer pre-screening, advice from workforce professionals, and even space for interviewing.
Relocating? If your spouse or partner is seeking a job opportunity, our Family Relocation program offers resources to help find job opportunities in this region.
Through networking, workshops, partnerships and job referrals, the network provides an opportunity for professionals to exchange contacts, experiences and referrals.
CareerSource Southwest Florida and Florida Training Solutions offer several training incentives designed to meet your needs for a trained workforce.
Top News for Employers
- How to Spot a Productive Candidate As a business owner or HR Manager, you probably go through hundreds of resumes a day along with several interviews. You are looking for the right candidate for your company. This desirable candidate must have productivity skills. Planning the right questions to ask during the interview can save you time in identifying the required skill level of each candidate. This ... Learn more
- On-The-Job Training Success Video “Every Successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.” Paul Ryan Willie Parker found himself without a job after a large company he worked for laid-off several employees including him. He found himself wondering what to do next so he would take walks to clear his mind to figure ... Learn more
- Think Florida Florida’s State University System Board of Governors recently rolled out an updated website to help employers connect with Florida graduates. “Think Florida: A Higher Degree for Business” links the resources of the university system to employers, new graduates and job seekers across the state. Think Florida The State University System of Florida is composed of 12 ... Learn more
- Affected by Hurricane Irma? Here is some useful information “Just remember, you are not alone, in fact you are in a very common place with millions of others. We need to help each other and keep striving to reach our goals.” (Quote by Mike Moreno) If you’ve been affected by Hurricane Irma, you are probably overwhelmed about knowing who can help, where their information is, ... Learn more
- Employ Florida has a New Hurricane Recovery Portal! “While natural disasters capture headlines and national attention short-term, the work of recovery and rebuilding is long-term.” (Quote by Sylvia Mathews Burwell) Employ Florida now has a new Hurricane Irma Recovery Jobs Portal! This is where you can find recovery jobs that can help you gain employment as you wait to go back to your usual job. Visit ... Learn more
- Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities Affected by Hurricane Irma Individuals with Disabilities affected by Hurricane Irma may be eligible for assistance through the Department of Labor (DOL) for funding to possibly replace, or repair, disability related items such as: Medical Devices Mobility Devices Medications Adaptive Equipment Speech Recognition Software Eye Glasses and other functional items In partnership with the Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO, we are asking that eligible individuals contact Ms. ... Learn more
- Small Business Recovery Loans The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program has been activated by the Governor of Florida as a result of Hurricane Irma. For more information, loan details, and application period, visit Florida Disaster Loan. Information is also available at FGCU – Small Business Development Center. Stay informed by “Like” us on Facebook, “Follow” us on Twitter and ... Learn more
- Advice for Employers Recruiting High-Level Professionals “For me, motivation is a person who has the capability to recruit the resources he needs to achieve a goal.” Arsene Wenger Employers sometimes rush into hiring candidates that may not be the right fit and over a short time they leave their company. In order to avoid the loss of time and effort plus training a ... Learn more
- Do you know about the Florida Disaster website? Do you know about this website? FloridaDisaster.org The Florida Division of Emergency Management provides an unbelievable amount of information for Florida individuals, families and businesses on their website. For example – Are you a business that suffered damages from Tropical Storm Emily? After declaring a state of emergency in Lee, Martin, and St. Lucie counties, the state is assessing the needs of ... Learn more
Just A Few of our Workforce Partners…
Top Labor Market News
- SizeUp Lee – Tool for businesses Learn more
- 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey: Importance of Having a Retirement Plan Learn more
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers among top in employment outlook Learn more
- Young professionals make difference in our workforce Learn more
- Florida online job demand climbs in July Learn more
- Job seekers with ‘foundational skills’ hot commodity Learn more
- WGCU Gulf Coast Live! program on raising minimum wage Learn more
- SWFL Economic Development Alliance works to bring business to Southwest Florida Learn more
- MarketWatch: Lee County looks for economically diverse future Learn more