We understand that businesses face numerous challenges hiring and retaining talented employees. That’s why we have developed a variety of services to help you improve your recruitment, hire top talent, and train employees. These services are meant to help your business become more efficient and save money.
Access no-cost job recruiting services that help match qualified applicants to your open positions. They offer pre-screening, advice from workforce professionals, and even space for interviewing.
Relocating? If your spouse or partner is seeking a job opportunity, our Family Relocation program offers resources to help find job opportunities in this region.
Through networking, workshops, partnerships and job referrals, the network provides an opportunity for professionals to exchange contacts, experiences and referrals.
CareerSource Southwest Florida and Florida Training Solutions offer several training incentives designed to meet your needs for a trained workforce.
Top News for Employers
- On-The-Job Training Success Video “Every Successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together.” Paul Ryan Willie Parker found himself without a job after a large company he worked for laid-off several employees including him. He found himself wondering what to do next so he would take walks to clear his mind to figure ... Learn more
- Public Notice: Adding Occupations to the Regional Targeted Occupations List (RTOL) The Southwest Florida Workforce Development Board, Inc. dba CareerSource Southwest Florida is soliciting input for the Regional Targeted Occupations List (RTOL) for Local Workforce Development Board (LWDB) 24 for Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties for the July 2017 – June 2018 program year. The RTOL is used to determine which occupations are eligible ... Learn more
- Interview Questions to Identify Good Character Character: the mental and moral qualities distinctive to an individual. We are accustomed to ask competency interview questions which by now many applicants expect from an interview. These generic questions have been rehearsed and many times are not truthful. Therefore, if you want to find an employee with good character, you need to change the questions ... Learn more
- 11 Reasons to Hire a Veteran The Employ Florida web site is a powerful online tool designed to assist job seekers and students of all ages in search for the right job, and to help employers identify the best job candidates. 1) Accelerated learning curve: Veterans have the proven ability to learn new skills and concepts. In addition, they can enter your workforce with identifiable ... Learn more
- The Total Talent Solution – FloridaFlex If you are a business owner seeking to grow your company or sharpen your competitive edge, FloridaFlex is your solution. Watch this video to see how FloridaFlex, powered by the CareerSource Florida network, can assist with your recruiting, hiring and training needs. We’ve been helping businesses grow in Florida for more than two decades. Visit careersourceflorida.com ... Learn more
- CareerSource Florida Network~Business Services This video shows how the CareerSource Florida network — which includes CareerSource Florida, 24 regional workforce boards and nearly 100 career centers — is able to help employers of all sizes recruit, hire, train and keep the best and brightest employees, and why Florida employers and job seekers should look to the CareerSource Florida network ... Learn more
- A Hiring Manager’s Advice on What is a Great Candidate You may wonder “what does it take to be a great candidate for the job I really want?” If you’ve asked yourself that question, chances are you’ve probably gone to several interviews and didn’t get a job offer. If this is your situation, don’t despair. We may have the answers for you. During the interview, there are ways ... Learn more
- HR Trends Employers Should Know Attention Employers: Are you wondering why your new hires are not staying very long with your company? Are you still using the traditional talent management? If so, this article from Undercover Recruiter may shed light into the 2017 HR trends. According to Undercover Recruiter, a recent study was done by SkilkRoad with over 1,300 responses from HR professionals. The ... Learn more
- How to Spot a Productive Candidate As a business owner or HR Manager, you probably go through hundreds of resumes a day along with several interviews. You are looking for the right candidate for your company. This desirable candidate must have productivity skills. Planning the right questions to ask during the interview can save you time in identifying the required skill level of each candidate. This ... Learn more
Just A Few of our Workforce Partners…
Top Labor Market News
- SizeUp Lee – Tool for businesses Learn more
- 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey: Importance of Having a Retirement Plan Learn more
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers among top in employment outlook Learn more
- Young professionals make difference in our workforce Learn more
- Florida online job demand climbs in July Learn more
- Job seekers with ‘foundational skills’ hot commodity Learn more
- WGCU Gulf Coast Live! program on raising minimum wage Learn more
- Alliance works to bring business to Southwest Florida Learn more
- MarketWatch: Lee County looks for economically diverse future Learn more