We understand that businesses face numerous challenges hiring and retaining talented employees. That’s why we have developed a variety of services to help you improve your recruitment, hire top talent, and train employees. These services are meant to help your business become more efficient and save money.
Access no-cost job recruiting services that help match qualified applicants to your open positions. They offer pre-screening, advice from workforce professionals, and even space for interviewing.
Relocating? If your spouse or partner is seeking a job opportunity, our Family Relocation program offers resources to help find job opportunities in this region.
Through networking, workshops, partnerships and job referrals, the network provides an opportunity for professionals to exchange contacts, experiences and referrals.
CareerSource Southwest Florida and Florida Training Solutions offer several training incentives designed to meet your needs for a trained workforce.
Top News for Employers
- A Hiring Manager’s Advice on What is a Great Candidate You may wonder “what does it take to be a great candidate for the job I really want?” If you’ve asked yourself that question, chances are you’ve probably gone to several interviews and didn’t get a job offer. If this is your situation, don’t despair. We may have the answers for you. During the interview, there are ways ... Learn more
- HR Trends Employers Should Know Attention Employers: Are you wondering why your new hires are not staying very long with your company? Are you still using the traditional talent management? If so, this article from Undercover Recruiter may shed light into the 2017 HR trends. According to Undercover Recruiter, a recent study was done by SkilkRoad with over 1,300 responses from HR professionals. The ... Learn more
- How to Spot a Productive Candidate As a business owner or HR Manager, you probably go through hundreds of resumes a day along with several interviews. You are looking for the right candidate for your company. This desirable candidate must have productivity skills. Planning the right questions to ask during the interview can save you time in identifying the required skill level of each candidate. This ... Learn more
- “Internships in your Business” Workshop had great success! Our Business Services team coordinated the “Internships for your Business” workshop at FGCU campus with a great panel representing various educational institutions within Southwest Florida. The purpose of this workshop was to bring together educational institutions that have internship programs and businesses in order to understand the process, benefits, and work together toward a common goal. The ... Learn more
- SizeUp Lee – Tool for businesses Data analytics are becoming increasingly more important for businesses that want to grow and remain competitive. What is most important to understand is that data is not only important to large organizations – the benefit of having access to the right data is now imperative for small and mid-size organizations to be successful too. The Lee ... Learn more
- Look for us at our new Port Charlotte location To see a map of the new location, click on our new address below: 3745 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte, FL Learn more
- Employ Florida Mobile App Got jobs? Need a job? Now there’s an app for that! Florida Launches App to Connect Job Seekers with Employers https://youtu.be/6wJUcXryvWQ Learn more
- The Veterans Energy Pipeline Veterans come to the civilian workforce with extensive technical and non-technical skills gained through military experience and training. The Veterans Energy Pipeline website was designed by Vets4Energy and the American Petroleum Institute. Vets4Energy is a grassroots group of veterans who believe that energy security is tied to our national security. Together, the organizations want to assist veterans ... Learn more
- 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey: Importance of Having a Retirement Plan New Research from EBRI: Click here to view the full results of the survey. WASHINGTON, DC—While overall confidence about being able to afford a comfortable retirement has plateaued among American workers, preparations to save for retirement are still lagging, according to the 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey (RCS) by the nonpartisan Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) and ... Learn more
Just A Few of our Workforce Partners…
Top Labor Market News
- SizeUp Lee – Tool for businesses Learn more
- 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey: Importance of Having a Retirement Plan Learn more
- Hiring prospects in Lee County strongest in nation_News-Press article Learn more
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers among top in employment outlook Learn more
- Young professionals make difference in our workforce Learn more
- Florida online job demand climbs in July Learn more
- Job seekers with ‘foundational skills’ hot commodity Learn more
- WGCU Gulf Coast Live! program on raising minimum wage Learn more
- Alliance works to bring business to Southwest Florida Learn more