We understand that businesses face numerous challenges hiring and retaining talented employees. That’s why we have developed a variety of services to help you improve your recruiting, hire top talent, and train employees. These services are meant to help your business become more efficient and save money.
Access no-cost job recruiting services that help match qualified applicants to your open positions. They offer pre-screening, advice from workforce professionals, and even space for interviewing.
Relocating? If your spouse or partner is seeking a job opportunity, our Family Relocation program offers resources to help find job opportunities in this region.
Through networking, workshops, partnerships and job referrals, the network provides an opportunity for professionals to exchange contacts, experiences and referrals.
CareerSource Southwest Florida and Florida Training Solutions offer several training incentives designed to meet your needs for a trained workforce.
Top News for Employers
- Higher unemployment rates show positive signs in our region “I think more people are entering the workforce; we have seen unemployment rate tick up from time to time as confidence in our economy grows. Discouraged workers who weren’t looking are reentering the labor market because more and more job opportunities are open.” Jim Wall, Communications Director for CareerSource Southwest Florida. Here is a year comparison of ... Learn more
- Adding Occupations to the draft Regional Targeted Occupations List (RTOL) 2017-2018 The Southwest Florida Workforce Development Board, Inc. dba CareerSource Southwest Florida is soliciting input for the draft Regional Targeted Occupations List (RTOL) for Region 24 (Charlotte, Collier, Glades, Hendry and Lee Counties) for the July 2017 – 2018 program year. The RTOL is used to determine which occupations are eligible for training reimbursement with Workforce Innovation and Opportunity ... Learn more
- Internship Workshop for Businesses – 3/24/2017 “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin If you are business owner, manager, and/or HR Professional, we invite you to attend this workshop to learn more about Internships and the benefits for your business! When: Friday, March 24, 2017 from 8:30am to 10am Where: Edwards Hall Room 112 at ... Learn more
- Save The Date! 05/03/2017 CareerSource Southwest Florida invites area businesses to participate in the area’s largest Regional Career Fair 2017 Regional Career Fair ~ 05/03/17 ~ FGCU Alico Arena Reserve Your Booth Today! There will be two recruiting sessions: The morning session is scheduled from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Lunch is included. The afternoon session is scheduled from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. We expect 2000-3000 area job seekers with a variety of experience & backgrounds. Click here for your: 2017 ... Learn more
- SizeUp Lee – Tool for businesses Data analytics are becoming increasingly more important for businesses that want to grow and remain competitive. What is most important to understand is that data is not only important to large organizations – the benefit of having access to the right data is now imperative for small and mid-size organizations to be successful too. The Lee ... Learn more
- Look for us at our new Port Charlotte location To see a map of the new location, click on our new address below: 3745 Tamiami Trail Port Charlotte, FL Learn more
- Employ Florida Mobile App Got jobs? Need a job? Now there’s an app for that! Florida Launches App to Connect Job Seekers with Employers https://youtu.be/6wJUcXryvWQ Learn more
- The Veterans Energy Pipeline Veterans come to the civilian workforce with extensive technical and non-technical skills gained through military experience and training. The Veterans Energy Pipeline website was designed by Vets4Energy and the American Petroleum Institute. Vets4Energy is a grassroots group of veterans who believe that energy security is tied to our national security. Together, the organizations want to assist veterans ... Learn more
- 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey: Importance of Having a Retirement Plan New Research from EBRI: Click here to view the full results of the survey. WASHINGTON, DC—While overall confidence about being able to afford a comfortable retirement has plateaued among American workers, preparations to save for retirement are still lagging, according to the 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey (RCS) by the nonpartisan Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI) and ... Learn more
Just A Few of our Workforce Partners…
Top Labor Market News
- Higher unemployment rates show positive signs in our region Learn more
- SizeUp Lee – Tool for businesses Learn more
- 2016 Retirement Confidence Survey: Importance of Having a Retirement Plan Learn more
- Hiring prospects in Lee County strongest in nation_News-Press article Learn more
- Cape Coral-Fort Myers among top in employment outlook Learn more
- Young professionals make difference in our workforce Learn more
- Florida online job demand climbs in July Learn more
- Job seekers with ‘foundational skills’ hot commodity Learn more
- WGCU Gulf Coast Live! program on raising minimum wage Learn more