4150 Ford St
Fort Myers, FL 33916
HSN is hiring work-at-home sales staff for full time seasonal positions.
Employer will conduct interviews on Thursday, September 7th,
from 10:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
at our CareerSource Southwest Florida center.
4150 Ford Street Extension, Fort Myers
Candidates must wear professional attire for an interview.
You can view the position on our jobs website,
Job Order Number 10530176
This is a seasonal position with classes starting in September at
CareerSource Southwest Florida
4150 Ford Street Ext., Ft. Myers, FL 33916
September 12th/13th, 2017
September 19th/20th, 2017
October 3rd/4th, 2017
October 17th/October 18th, 2017
Make someone’s day every day! Shop with our HSN customers by leading them through their sales purchases and suggesting additional products they might enjoy, educating them about HSN products. All sales calls are with our customers calling us to shop and learn more.
- Must live in Charlotte, Lee, Hendry or Collier counties within the state of Florida
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required
- Standard telephone service (landline) (941, 239 or 863 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work at home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- Previous experience in sales or customer service
- Excellent PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Exceptional organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
- Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call
Our Work at Home Representatives are asked to have and maintain all necessary system requirements to ensure a good experience for our customers. Most home computers and bundled services will meet the required specifications – a full spec list will be provided after your interview. Here are a few of the computer and headset compatible with HSN specifications.
- High speed internet connection. For the sake of call quality, satellite, broadband, wireless or dial up services are not an option.
- Standard line phone service from a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.