Professional Career Network – July 2017 Class!
“Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” Lao Tzu
Imagine this, you have 15 years of managerial experience, a major in Marketing and just got laid off. You wonder, what to do next? Who can help me with a resume? What steps should I take to find another career opportunity?
Help is here! We can help! our Professional Career Network (PCN) consist of a 3 day workshop that helps “Professionals in Transition” like yourself to:
- Create a resume that will get you interview calls
- Tasks to define your career path
- Proper way to job search in Southwest Florida
- Key factors for interviews
- Salary negotiation
- The strategy of networking and the Hidden Job Market
- The benefits of Social Media
- And so much more!
Our July 2017 Class has networked with each other, have the right tools to build powerful resumes, and are ready to network for great results. We are grateful for their participation, dedication and contribution in making our PCN Class of July 2017 unforgettable!