Job Seekers: Construction Industry Careers
- Classroom training at technical centers – Click on link for overview of NCCER course: Construction Workforce Connection – What Will I Learn?
- Referrals to full-time job openings for skilled workers
- On-the-Job Training openings for unskilled workers
- Paid internships with employers for training program completers
Training & Work Option:
- Apprenticeship programs for Electricians, Heating Air Conditioning Installers/Servicers, Pipefitters, Plumbers, Sheet Metal Technician
- Pre-apprenticeship for Construction Wiremen and Construction Electricians
- Coming soon!!: New training option starting in August at technical centers, which includes 9 weeks full-time classroom and then part-time employment plus part-time continued education until graduation.
Funding available for eligible applicants